2010年5月12日星期三

- - - - - - -

2day me chiong my chem finish but still cant.need to concentrate my school teaching.
1st,in bio lab my fren talking beside let me blur blur when pn. khoo dik dik teaching.
my fren talk and talk..... talk about fighting things. very interesting "a girl like shit,"haiz dun know how to describe her.. == 1 word she sux! @.@
after bio, me and my fren go find her to talk,hope she can change her attitude.
haiz no wan to talk about her le. disappointed !
after tis. phys time. pn phang teach like aeroplane , she teach win my tuition teacher. walao but me dun know she teach wat. blur again. ==
after tis, bm time, a new teacher come in ,she say she teach we bm, but i think need me to teach she bak later. coz me is 朱葛亮 haha. jz a joke.
aiya. need go study le. see u all next time. ==


tata

4 条评论:

  1. lol!
    wei, pn. khoo dik dik is my most respect teacher!
    Hear her teaching lah bro!

    回复删除
  2. lol. me lazy la.
    she talk like no talk nia. ==

    回复删除
  3. actually is me dun know english gua. haha

    回复删除