2010年5月11日星期二

STUDY

this few days me always say study,but still sit at there daydreaming.
Sometime when my mom at home,i will become a hardworking boy, me pretent to take my chem book to study n do revision,very lame.
Yesterday me forget study, i think is me lazy gua?
My friend and i go do kerja amal for pendidikan moral 1.
do and do and do... the golden time is over and i'm very tired,so sit at home and waiting to tuition.
at tuition there my tuition teacher teach new chapter (is biology chapter 4), is a funny chapter but me no understand and going crazy.
BUT me no care about it,because exam till chapter3 nia.
say till study , me start do my addmaths revision already.
me ask teacher to give me many many question to do, the most hardworking 'me' at 1 hour done it!!
i don't believe it..
ok say till here. i going study agian. ^^
tata

没有评论:

发表评论