2010年5月4日星期二

A new day coming..

Today is the second writing blog, I was not tuition today. But the exam is coming, I still put heart into examination!.
taday, my friend and i to check the hair is to 补格.sorry ya my english very poor, so will you all get a broken englishok back to my bored story...after that 'the most hardworking man' me(sure lie 1) study chemistry,because exam coming soon ..at that time, me just know my chem very poor.. form4 chapter 2till 4 me still no understand..me going to ask friend n my teacher,around there me ka understand a little bit bit lo... very lame.
after this. no have interesting news ardy.
when back home. I'm sleeping n waiting my bro go out...when he go out me ka can open computer to write this blog..
I'm start feeling bored to the blog ardy. how come? why so fast feel bored...somebody tell me.
ok la. write till here. and i wan study le
BYE

1 条评论:

  1. u bored cause ur life nothing write, ur life nothing write den ur blog nothing write lurrr XD

    回复删除