2010年5月21日星期五

this 3 days exam period. ==

1st day exam.
moral!!
me memories all but still dun know how write,
the teacher out the kanasai question , all satu malaysia. ???
i think satu malaya gua. @.@
haiz, tat time me need to 背着良心write all good things to phor the teacher to give me good marks.
wakaka. -.-
karangan time,
1st question very easy but at tat time me forget all the 优美句子, me try to ask fren.
but u know my fren say wat?
he say "bahasa diutamakan , saya punya karangan mati cepat"
OMG! die agn.
whatever.i try to memories back my karangan and write the most noob karangan in my secondary school day.
bad , too bad!!!!!!
ok relax...

2nd day
sejarah and english 2
say tiok english , me very angry and hate it.

opps. i wanna to tuition le
to be continue tomorrow gua. O.o'''
BYE

没有评论:

发表评论