2010年6月4日星期五

EXAM END!!

say tiok exam very kekki!!
all memories memories !
sien nia.
but exam lei. must memories de la.
memories for SPM more good. ==

1 sad news.
my english paper get 0 marks oo.
i din tell my parents gro. scare them bit n say n scold me!
i hate me, y my english so poor so noob!!!!
aiya nvm le. jiayou for next trial exam la.
be more hapi !! ^^

the last day exam is thursday , is sejarah!
m\all my fren lazy study le. n me slp at class n lazy study too
but me gt see a little bit la.

when paper is on my table i saw all the question is out from a book. !!
a book tat is teacher buy for we de.
very hate myself din see it.
i think 1 more subject failed
1 more subject let my parents scold ardy!!!

haha
holiday is coming now. forget all about exam.
enjoys 1 week.
1 more week study !!
i think i wont study gua. jz a talk. !!!!!

EXAM END !!!
(O.o)'''

没有评论:

发表评论