2010年6月14日星期一

ONE day....

yesterday , holiday ?
ya is holiday!!
i go out with my salvatore friends !!
go gurney.
at there maybe ntg do,
so we go fitting room to get some photo.
5 of us very siao le
photo n photo
wooooo....
after that watch a movie >> "karate kid"
after that go cyc play games..
run car and shoot basketball
me is the noob!!!
jz get 37marks.
very lame lo.
all my friend get 200marks up. arrrr!!!
besiok!

@%#@$#@%^$#^#$%@%@!%@%#@%@

after that ntg do agn n goin fitting room do same siao things le.
hungry le go kim gary eatting..
eat till.. full tank!!
my friend wanna DAPAO n go back eat.. ==
but jz say nia , no have courage to do tat siao things.hahahahahahahah....
anyway
my father call me, he say "hey u wat time ka wan go bak har?"
waa.
my father angry le
betong jz continue go bak loo.
bak to home 10pm le
kena scold?
bo la.
say say nia..
ok jz till here

photo will upload

没有评论:

发表评论