2010年6月24日星期四

~SCHOOL~

today at school very sleepy ,
1st period English (I hate the most) ,
but i am very hardworking to change my mind ,
so i do it's work >>> ESSAY!
aiyoyo..write 1 sentence need to ask friend 3 or more words. ==
SHIT LoL , how long le still poor in English .
NEXT> sivik time (a no use class)
my sivik FAIL , HOW COME! so many years also get 80marks+ de ><
Chinese le , teacher pass back our result , MY GOD my chinese essay why so low marks?
SAD SAD...
the Graduation shirt get it le
but DAMN shit de , so ugly and the design LoL ...
see le also speakless
at the back gt 4 "SHIT"
gt time paste it out...
today the last 2 period is very very bored LoL
MING KAI and me sleep at the back ,
timing very accurate ,
be4 bell ring we wake up to get preparedness to go back home (LAME)
today see her
but she don't see me?
HAIZ, don't know how to say about it......

没有评论:

发表评论