2010年6月5日星期六

Teacher's Day O.o!!!

haiz. say tiok teacher's day ko kekki!!
we take all food to class, u know very strenuous de lo. ==
den my classmate,the 4 girl.
they constantly eat la eat la.. teacher din come finish the food.
see liao betahan le.go scold them, haha
1st time scold gal. too terrorist le lo.
after 15min teacher come le. they see no food den go away le. sad give teacher a bad impression, how come 5s3 can be like tat!!! too angry
whatever la,they hapi ko ho. ^^
after tat , we hear our neighbour class put thier music so high , and my fren oso put it hgih. lol
my ear going deafness le .. whatever they hapi ko ho la. haha
5s4 class do redbox la... they sing song and dance !!!
me saw le betahan go dance too. but very lame.
my fren chun sung more siao.
go there sing sweetdream lol..very cute them
we play till 10.30am den stop le.
rest and to dewan to take my shirt for relay for life 1.
walao. teacher call me to mark the hu take shirt 1.
they all Surrounded by me lol..
me suddenly feel hot !!
after tat hear mr yeoh talk ar talk ar.. sien pun..
at there saw tiok 'her'...
haiz... after tat going bak le.
jz tis nia.

i dun know wan write hami pun. bored blog

ok la. tata

END

没有评论:

发表评论